bibliographic decontrol

the kids will have their seitan

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Trip

I went to Pittsburgh with family, and Bloomington, Indiana by myself. It was nice.

I like the way Pittsburgh looks. However, this is the downtown, and apparently not really the place to be. The picture was taken at a baseball game (basically, it was relatively cheap, and close to the hotel we were staying at), which provides for a wicked view.


Pittsburgh has a lot of bridges, including an Andy Warhol bridge.


I forget which one this was, but apparently, one of Pittsburgh's many bridges won the most beautiful steel bridge award in 1928. What's funny (to me, at least) is that there are three identical bridges pretty much next to one another.


Yes, that is a stealth bomber flying over Pittsburgh.


Here it is a little closer.



My family and I traveled to the top of one of the "mountains" overlooking Pittsburgh on the Duquesne Incline.


Here's what it looked like.


I didn't take many Bloomington pictures that weren't band related, and I didn't take many of those, because having to take pictures at shows makes them less fun, and since my pictures of bands are never very good, it's just not worth the effort.

Terry from This Bike is a Pipe Bomb broke her wrist, so instead of playing bass, she played glockenspiel.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carla said...

Fun! welcome back, dude.

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home